Saturday, June 30, 2018

Pageanr 2018

My life has been so good! First there was pageant. We did all the auditioning and trying out mostly in one night. Demise told me she had a small granddaughter that would do really well for the new part. I felt really good about her and I had 2 other girls in mind. The one was Abrielle little sister, Sarah. I was only going to have Sarah in the first scene but then Denise said it wouldn’t show up to most people to have her disappear after one scene so I had her in all the scenes and she did wonderful. Zoie (Denise ‘a other grand daughter got the other Henshaw child because she was there. She was very good at it also. I had another girl in mind but she missed so much that I needed someone there and I couldn’t find her. Last year when they did the grand trek in pageant, a lot of the scene was cut so it isn’t a grand trek. They took the mobbers out because it just didn’t look right. As I pondered on it , I felt the mobbers needed to be back in. Denise has always wanted Robert and Mary to stand out more so you learn to love them. I had the thought to have the pioneers start across the top and then Mary and Robert to start from lower East to catch them. As they are running up the mobbers will chase them. One of the girls would fall and Robert would drop the handcart to pick her her. Mary would grab the other 2 girls and the boy would try to take the handcart by himself but then drop it and they would run up to the rest of the pioneers. Thanks the mobbers would then ransack the cart and the pioneers would go off all together. I really felt like I was prompted in doing this scene. I don’t feel like I look outside the box much but this is what came to me. I’m thankful I was able to do this part. I worked with Melody on pioneers and that was a blessing. I did the main characters and she did the rest. She has always done square dancing do I put her in charge of that scene which she did wonderful and I felt like we complimented each other on all of it. 
I did heavenly beings again. These Mary and Roberts’s had almost no clue that their families would be at the top of the hill. When Carson looked up to see his mother there, he just ran. There were tears in his eyes. It was just beautiful. Truly a bit of heaven! Easton then knew his family would be there but he was surprised to see his grandparents. Katherine was pleased to see her parents but they only made it one night. She had a sister come but she preferred to watch the pageant instead of being in the last scene. Katherine was a bit sad but when she shared her testimony she talked about how Carson’s family welcomed her and they could be her family because we’re all brothers and sisters. 
All in all pageant was wonderful and I loved it. I also love that it is over till next year!!!!
Jake and Hannah, Ben and Alison came down. Jake asked if we always had Angel Moroni on top of the Temple.  Kaye, Sherry, RaNae, Shirley, and Jeremy all cane down. Many others also but I can’t name them all.


This is Sarah and she was one of the Henshaw children.
 she did a wonderful job and I love her and her family.

This is Bia and Zoie, my other Henshaw children.
  They were so fun to work with all of them.



Dallin and Matthew as Lamanite Warriors


This is the theme we say each night before we go on for pageant!!!  L



Rebeckah, Melody and Cynthia


I took Alaina up one night andlet her do Christ in America with Rebeckah.  She loved it!

the last picture id Alaina and I together upat pageant

No comments:

Post a Comment