Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sometimes I win andsometimes I lose!

I have heard lately to pray each morning to know who I can serve today, so  did.  I went through the day and didn't think much more of it.  The tonight as I went to the store to get some bread and milk for lunches tomorrow I grabbed some bananas and apples and then I thought I should go visit Kris.  As I was getting ready to go to the door, the thought came to me take some food to her. I took the food and asked her what she was doing for work because she quit all of her jobs when her Mom had a knee operation and it took a month for her to recover enough for her to come home.  Kris spent time there taking care of her Dad.  She told me she didn't have work now but her mother just paid her electricity and she was going to have to go out and find a job.  I worry about what she will do so I did listen to that today.
I blew last week though when I stayed with B. Walser so his wife Suzie could go to church.  she told me that she had a flood and she used every towel to clean it up. the thought came tome that I should go help her with it on Monday.  She doesn't like help and it is hard to do it in the right way so she will let you.  I didn't follow that thought and I found out to night what a hard job that was for her to get that done.  She used every towel and then threw them in the wash.  I wish I had followed through witht he thought and helped her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment