Saturday, June 30, 2018

Feb 9,2014

I have so missed writing on my blog  and I'm not sure I will publish all these but I feel I have so much going on in my life.  If I don't write it down I will forget it and lose it.  I love my life and all that is happening and I don't want to lose it. 
I love being the Relief Society President It is truly a blessing.  I love the ladies in our ward and what a blessing they are in my life.  There was a lady today who needed a food order and she went to talk to the Bishop and he told her that she could get one but that she needed to come to church and work on doing what was important in her life.  She seemed fine and then during the Sacrament I had to leave and make sure they had taken the Sacrament to Elane and this lady followed me down stairs and I could see that she had been crying.  I asked her if she was all right and she said Yes, I'm fine but I don't like how I'm being talked too like I'm not good enough and I don't think that I should be judged because I have seizures and can's come to church.  I thought that maybe it was a deacon that did something but come to find out it was the Bishop.  I truly feel like she was looking for an excuse to quit coming to church but I feel bad for her.    I will try to go and see her again but if she wants an excuse she will find one not matter what.  I love her and it was my first time as the Rs president that she had a seizure and it was during the middle of class but we just loved her and Rachel brought her home and it was fine.  It is hard to have seizures and be in public especially if you remember it.  I'm so thankful that me Mom didn't know/ remember the seizures that she had.  I will pray for this lady and hope that she has the desire to come back to church
I'm going to do a fire side for the YW in spring City.  IT was so fun.  For YW camp this year they are going to have a month long camp and do pageant.  I thought it was a wonderful idea.  It was fun to go and tell them about pageant.  how we have 2 seasons at our house Christmas and pageant.  It was fun to tell experiences. I told how Ben was pulling the hand cart across the scene and how it got away from him and Randy and how it went head over heel down the hill.  How Pres. Swenson talked about how exciting it was and how dramatic it was to have it there and we are so thankful to have everyone ok but we won't have any more excitement like that.  I also told the Story about Matthew how he felt there was not a place for him in Pageant until Nate heard about it and he went over and gave Matthew a special part.  I love how good Nate is in involving everyone and helping everyone feel loved.  I told how neat it was when everyone was there for when Angela came up the stairs and we had grandparents and cousins and it was like Heaven having everyone all together.  I told how I had made it a goal for my Faith in YW to act like I was really there for Christ in America.  It was really my most year in pageant because I truly tired to be there and it made all the difference.. 
I'm walking again with Becky Olsen in the morning.  I get more done when I'm up and running well walking but I do accomplish more.
I went to Parent teacher conference and I was so pleased.  Rebeckah is doing good and I knew that.  She has adjusted to her teacher and yes she still get nervous but she is doing fine.  Matthew teacher Mrs. Hirschi has helped Matthew come so far.  He is up to grade level and is doing so wonderful!!!  He loves to read and he is getting his times tables and he loves it. I feel like she has instilled it in him and he is happy. What a tender mercy.
We talked in RS today about how we never have it until we are in the Celestial Kingdom and how Presidents of the church pray for help to be strong and to continue in the faith.  Well if they have to pray for help like that we all do!!!  We all need help and we can't do it alone but we all need to be praying for help./
Pres. Hintze couldn't get Mark in today so I guess we will have to wait one more week before he gets his papers turned in.  I know that the Lord has him time on this so I'm just being patient.  It feels like we are trying to get stuff done and there is one more thing.  I'm just smiling and I believe next week that we will get this done.  Patience is a virtue and I'm still struggling working on it.  I like my answers now on my time frame now someone elses!!
Well this is kind of boring but this is how life it.  I feel like I don't have anything to write but I hope you don't get bored with it.
I'm so thankful for bothof you.  You are the VERY BEST MISSIONARIES THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOW!!!  F COURSE MY CHILDREN ARE THE VERY BEST!!!  No conceit in this family I have it all!!!I love you and pray for you and I believe that you are doing the best you can and striving to be the best. thanks for your example.  I love you both so much!!!  I know it is hard but I also believe that you are being blessed!!  Thanks!!!  we are all praying for you and your missionary strength!!!
Love you
Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment