Saturday, June 30, 2018

SNOW

I've been so excited for snow this year! :) What can I say?! It's just been a long wait! It usually snows a little before Halloween comes around. . . and it did. . . But since we live in the cute state UT without consistent weather it was blue skys and sunshine in literally less than then mins. Ugh! Haha So expecting it to snow yesterday I was expecting it to be sunshine and blue skys today--it's only common sense to have a pattern right? NOPE! I get up and there are still clouds hopefully promising more snow!!
I guess I'm not the only one excited for the snow because before I know it Sticky (Beckah) comes bouncing in the house and yells, "Hannah! I made 3 snowmen!!"  So she drags me outside in my flip flops to some me these:

No comments:

Post a Comment