Well I was previously just looking at Baker's blog and I thought, I wish I had a blog but now I do and it will give me something to do. Well as most of you know Ben just got staples in his head from jumping on a truck. And as we all know if you get on a truck it will move but he's a teenage boy so what do you expect the truck went forward a little and guess what?? He fell off. So we ran to the emergency room after Grandpa and Virgil gave him a blessing (my dad's in Montana for a job). So then we rushed to the hospital and sat there for two long hours. But I must admitt it was pretty cool to watch them put in the staples and all the other cool stuff. And it gave me something to do.
I also feel pretty bad for Ben because everything else in the whole world happens to him so he gets a lot of tuff stuff. (I don't know if I could handle all that he went through I was pretty scared watching them put in the staples and he just sat there intently waiting. He's the BEST older brother I have! :D lol (great compliment). Thanks for the entertainment Ben! :D
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha wow that is so true Ben does get all the bad stuff i think the bishop family needs a break all together. Hmmm who should you sick your bad luck on???? haha jk and by the way i think it's awesome that you have a blog i want to hear all your exciting news so get busy!!!
ReplyDeleteHey I like the new look and it works you don't have to clip any buttons, nice, nice, every nice!
ReplyDeletePoor Ben! I had staples after my c-sections and it is the weirdest thing ever! But I can't imagine them in my head! Feel better soon Ben!!
ReplyDeleteFYI I named it Jealousy because I was jealous of Baker's Blog not because I'm jealous of Ben. ;D
ReplyDelete