Monday, May 11, 2009

ONLY NINE MORE DAYS

Yep only Nine more days left of school, I can hardly wait I'm in desperate need of summer! In all they ways, need a break from school, from cold and, I'm ready just to be home and enjoy. I'm so excited for pageant! It will be a blast!! I hate the practices but it will give me something to to so I'm not woundering around the hopelessly trying to find something to do.
Everyday when I wake up for school I have to drag myself out of bed because I'm tired of getting up in the morning (even though 7 isn't that early it feels really early when you have to get up for 180 days of school at the same time in the morning). I really will miss the middle School though because you walk down the hall and you see all of the cute little sixth graders running to their classes thinking they're going to be late even though they still have 5 mins. 'til the bell rings. But it definately will be nice to move on and meet new people and try to find my way in the big scary high School, (Ben and Diana said they would protect me). :D
Another disadvantage is everyone in the whole world hate freshman so we're going to be the littlest and the most hated, (that's a lot) :D . Well tomorrow is going to be for sure my second to last Tuesday in the whole entire career of Middle school!!!
~Hannah~

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, I can't believe you're old enough to be in High School! That's crazy! Don't worry about it too much, it's not as scary as you think! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Second-to-last-tuesdays of middle school!!!!

    ReplyDelete