Angela is having a baby girl! Due about the end of Sept. We are all excited!!
I'm ready for all the children to be out of school. I'm not sure I'm ready for pageant but maybe by next week I will be.
I still have a lot of book work to do but that seems to be like dishes...... they NEVER end!!!!!!!!
My monitor went out on my computer. We now have a flat sereen. I'm surprised what a difference it makes.
Trina thanks for being such an angel. I think you're the best Mom and I love you!
Well, Hannah has been after me forever to write on this, but I really don't have a lot to say. My life is always busy but I love it.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah!!! i'm SO excited for her!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Laurie...I'm so happy to read your post!!! It's fun! Congratulations to Angela! That's exciting news! Pageant is a lot of work, but what would you do without it???? You would be so bored....well, maybe not! Love Ya!
ReplyDelete