Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers in the world, especially my mother! She's as good as they come (she doesn't think so but she's wrong.). I'm very thankful for my mother and her great example for me. She's always there, even if she is on the phone she'll do anything for anyone. She tries her hardest to keep us all happy.
For example the other day I told her we needed to go on a date so she said, "Okay what are we going to do." and I told her we were going to go the the grocery store and get some caramels to make brownies with caramel on top. so she stopped what she was doing (I think it was my dad's book work) and took me to the store and then I told her she had to help me make brownies and she said she was going to come and help me but I'm just to quick for her, I was done before she was here. (I should slow down next time) But she said, Sorry Hannah I really was going to come and help you. Then the next day she was making bread and she made up for not doing the brownies with me! Wasn't that sweet!! :D
Thanks mom you're the best!! :D I'm glad I was one of the lucky twelve to come and have you for a mother!

3 comments:

  1. you do have a great mom! I admire her very much. Love You Aunt Laurie...Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! cute blog!! I need to come over to your house some time so we can accesserise our blogs together!! they might could match!! I'm so glad that I have a friend that blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment was from me, Anna

    ReplyDelete