I have had one of the Best Birthdays. I'm so thankful for family and firends. Those that said Happy Birthday and those that are my friends!!! Thanks so much
Melody kid-napped me and took me up to Sister Winters to have brunch. We didn't know that her boys would be there and they had brunch with us. It was pretty fun to get to know them a bit. She is such a good lady. We had a nice visit and were able to hear a few stories that her boys told us and she never would have.
She gave me a book and made me tell my wish when I opened it. I told them how thankful I was for family and friends and that I wanted those people to be happy. I know it takes the good to know the bad but if we live the gospel we can find real happiness!!
I had phone calls and happpy wishes through out the day!! I have the best life!!!
Melody came down and brought me ice cream and cake about 8:30. We shared it and had a nice visit. Hollie brought me a poster that was so cute!!! She made birthday candy bar posters and I laughingly told her she could make me one. I never expected her to do it. I LOVED IT!!!
It said:
"U_NO What? You may be a Nut (nut roll) but you're worth a whopp (Whoppers) ing 100 Grand to us. Having a Sweetart (Sweetarts) An aunt like you is better that a shopping spree on 5th Avenue after Payday. Uncle Lynn made a M&M (mighty marvelous) decision when he chews-ed (charleston chews) a Big Hunk like you. Thank you so Munch for the many Laff (Laffy Taffy) and Snickers. We hope all that Sugar (Sugar Babies) doesn't Shock (Shockers) you into Roll (Rollos) ing over into an early grave! :) Love your Twix-y relatives.
What a wonderful day. Thanks Bishop for making everyone sing to me!!
Monday, October 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment