Monday, October 22, 2012

Diana's exciting news!!

What an exciting week we have had.  I have absolutely loved it!!!  On Sunday Di called her Dad and told him that she felt like she should go on a mission.  Then she told me but she told me she couldn't tell anyone because she wanted to open her call record it and then send it to Lisa. This is what we did so Lisa could know when Ben would get his call and this is how Di wants to tell Lisa she is going on a mission.   Well she wanted to have it done in 1 week but they have changed a few things and Di had to have a Tb test  and it can't be read for 2 days and so she can send it in until next week.  Di had told me several weeks ago that she wouldn't go until May at least.  She is so excited.  We just can't let Lisa know so Di can surprise her. I truly believe that Lisa will have an idea that Di could go but we will do our best to keep it a secret from her.
Di and jake had high 5 it a couple of weeks ago that neither one of them would go on a mission.  Then Di decided to go.  She texted jake on Wed. and told him tha she was going to go.  I was walking out the door and I heard jake say NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I laughed because I knew what text he was reading.  He texted her back TRAITOR!!!!   Spelled (Trader)  I have to smile at Jake. 
Ann Baker (Lynn's sister) also told us tonight that Sarah was going on a mission.  She is so excited.  She will be a great missionary.  I can't believe all the Young Women that are going on a mission.  The church will go forth boldly.......   I believe that Young Women will go forth and spread the gospel.  Face book official said that usually the church issues 600 calls a week.  This last week they got 7000 mission applications.  I'm so proud of Di and all the young Women.  She will be a great missionary like her sisters before her.  We are so very blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment