Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OH DEAR!

Okay so what do you think when you think embarrassment? Yep, me to a huge ugly van you have to ride around in. But I have an amazing father and he is so thoughtful of my feelings so what does he do for me? HE GOT ME A PAPER BAG!! Awesome huh! So we cut two little eye holes in it then no one will ever know who rides around in that big ugly van.
Today we went to McDonald's because the little girls got a free happy meal. Before we went I asked my mom if I could go and fill the van up with gas before we went because it was pretty low. She just laughed and said we will just wait until we get to Ephraim because gas is cheaper. So off we went and then we didn't get further than the end of town and we are all of the sudden just coasting and so we pull off to the side and we waited for Lisa and Diana to bring us gas because we were 64% sure that that was the problem. They got there, we put a gallon of gas in and we tried to start it again.... nothing. So we come back call Uncle Eldon and being Melody's husband you know he has to be pretty good, so we meet him back at the van. Of course it works for him, I don't know what it is about men but anything mechanical will work for them that won't work for us. I guess it was just the gas but here's the tragedy... I forgot my paper bag for this little event and so I had to suffer through this embarassment without it. (of all the times to forget it!) :D I think we should all get t-shirts and write on the back of them, "no I didn't come in the big ugly white van.) :D
THE END!

*Hannah*

No comments:

Post a Comment