Monday, October 12, 2009

Matthew a cowboy

Matthew has decided there isn't anything much better than a cowboy. He has his cowboy hat, boot, guns and then he informed his Dad he needed some spurs for his boots. (I had looked for some but I couldn't find any.) Finally Matthew looked at his Dad and said "Dad, can you please make me some spurs. Lynn made his some and put bells on the back to make a noise when he hit his foot on the ground. He was so pleased. Now he has watched some cowboy movies and it's not the image I have wanted him to have. We told Matthew about Brother Bair the other day and how he was a wonderful cowboy and how he said his prayers and read his scriptures and tried to be good. When Lisa came home from school the other day he told her that there were good cowboys. I was so pleased for him to have a more positive image. We are going to Bair's in a week so Matthew can ride his horse and see what it is like to be with a real cowboy. Matthew also needs to go to Texas because that is where he is sure real cowboys live.... We might go to Philip's and say that this is pretend Texas We are working on that oneD

3 comments:

  1. How cute! My kids think that Nephi is California, so you could probably pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. If it is at all possible to do the shower on a Friday evening, that would be awesome....We will be up there for a couple weekends so it would be helpful to combine...if possible! Let me know! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said, Busy, Busier, and Busiest then there's me!! I didn't have time for the musical!!
    Anna~Lou

    ReplyDelete