As most of you know Rachel is planning to go on a mission in August, comin'up fast. I think she's pretty excited but she's plenty nervous! But I'm kinda nervous for her too because my dad thinks she'll go to South America. My mom is pretty nervous about it too we were talking about it this morning she started bawling. Anyways she's almost got all of her papers ready and she can have her interview with the bishop and stake president tomorrow, I think and so she could have all of her papers in and everything. Which means if everything goes smothly she can get her call while I'm at EFY.
I'm so excited for EFY it will be a blast it is going to be Me, Ben, Josh, T.R. (ben's friends) and some of my cousins. :D I can hardly wait we're going to go the 10-14 of August! I just hope I don't have an experience like Sarah, stupid boys, that e-mail you their whole life story. IDK Anyways it will be fun with everyone that's going. :D
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! August is coming up fast! But she will probably have a couple months after she gets her call. It will be exciting to see where she goes! Have fun at EFY!
ReplyDeleteDid Rachel get her call yet????? Are you having a baby shower for Angela? Let me know. :-)
ReplyDelete