Monday, July 20, 2009

Paper Route

I cannot tell you how much I hate the paper route. Of course we got rid of it about two years ago, this lady was desperate..... she said. She said there was no one else she could find becuase everyone was busy, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. (FYI those are the worst days to do the paper route, because you have to stuff the papers everyday and those are all the days they have more than one insert, Sunday usually has three.) We did the whole west side of Manti. We had to get up at five and I don't know how Rachel does it but she's always so happy in the morning and I hate it when she wakes me up because she's always like Hananananananananananananah with a huge grin on her face maybe she's so happy because she gets to get me back for all the times when she was the baby sitter and we'd sass her a little bit and it made her mad so maybe that's just her way of getting back IDK. Anyways at least it is over now and we don't have to worry about it again I was so excited to sleep in instead of getting up at five or six and I was so excited for my sleep......... BUT that will never happen nope my mother and father had this brilliant idea that we should clean up the yard before the city gets mad at us again, so we got up at 6:30 today because my dad wanted to help us get it done before he had to go to work up North, but I really like sleep too. :)
He's an awesome dad! I am very thankful for my dad and his willingness to help and his job he works so hard to support his family. :) I guess I'm just spoiled rotten! :)

3 comments:

  1. I feel for ya. I don't get out of bed until 8 myself. My kids try to get me up earlier, but without much success. I guess they just like to torture me. As if they haven't tortured me all night already. Oh well. The early bird gets the worm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bishop Family! This is Boston Henke. I found you through the Olsen's blog....Richard and Bridget's.
    It's fun to see pictures of you all and read up on what's going on with the Bishop clan. You guys are a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated my paper route we did it for a few years and did the whole west side of Nephi. The early mornings the ungratful customers the ink on your hands. I hated it. I hope you are done for a long time. You do have a great dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete