I am on my way to EFY tomorrow, Lisa and Diana are on their way to Disney Land tomorrow, and Mark and Tim are going to do something with Uncle Philip so.we are all quite excited for our little trips (except my mother she hates being alone. :D). Rachel is as nervous as a bug to get her mission call it should come on Wednesday while we're all gone but she says's she's not going to wait for us. :D That's totally okay I don't blame her one bit.
Angela as we all know is expecting a little girl I think her plan on the name is Emily Ann Nusbaum. She is so excited I think she has everything for it and it is still not due for another month. I went up North with her last week and she got a chair made from Grandpa and was so pleased. While we were there we were out in Grandpa's shop with him and she kept having pains she thought they were braxton hicks (fake contractions, I didn't know what they were either so it's okay! :D). Anyways we went to see Aunt Kaye's kitchen because she put wood floors in, got new cupboards, and rearranged her counters. While were were at her house her pains kept gettin worse so being the wonderful aunt my Aunt Kaye is she drove Angela to the hospital and had my cousins give her a blessing. We later found out at the hospital that Angela had, had a Urinary Track infection (UTI) and it had backed up into her kidneys and she has a kindney infection. But everything is better now they said that their goal was to get her for two more weeks without having the baby so it will probably be an early baby. We need to get her a baby shower before school starts and before she has the baby.
I will let everyone know where Rachel is going when she gets her mission call and when the baby shower is (if we ever get her one. :D jk we will)
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the update! It's nice to know what's happening! I'm jealous. I want to go to Disneyland! :-(
ReplyDelete