
I just love my husband. He is always doing silly things! He is an amazing person, It does take a while to know him and understand him. He is not going to put on a show for anyone. He is true and honest (He won't say anything behind your back that he wouldn't say to your face, he is a true friend.
Lisa and Di came home for the weekend. I was so surprised. They will just be here for Sat. so they can go to their own ward on Sunday. I had to run Jake up north to get a peice of metal out of his eye. While I was gome, Lisa went out and asked Lynn if he would take them up to Yearns to play a while. He looked at the amount of work he has and sighed and said, "I guess it has waited for a couple of days it and it will be still waiting when I get back." They went to Yearns and had a good time throwing snow balls and throwing rocks. He always takes time for us... even when there are other things to do. I'm so thankful for this man in my life. He is a wonderful husband and Father and he honors his Priesthood.
No comments:
Post a Comment