Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rachel

I have a cousin that lives out in Rachel's mission. She now lives in Mississippi and she loves the missionaries and has wanted to see Rachel sense she has been out on her mission. She called the mission President and received permission to visit Rachel. They had a really good visit. Kathy said Rachel is not shy anymore, they talked and laughed the whole time they were together. Kathy wrote me a little letter telling me how much fun it was. She said "Wow, I’m telling you that I was blessed today. I got to spend the afternoon with two wonderful Missionaries that love the Lord, love their family and love their mission.
It makes me so thankful for missionaries and people like Kathy who will go the extra mile to take care of missionaries. And For missionaries who are willing to go out and do the Lord's work.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. I'm sure Rachel is doing great things and just loving all the people. Nothing is as powerful as love from God shared with others.

    ReplyDelete