Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The DI

Th DI is a place where I try to go and find a good deal I count myself lucky if I see something I like. When we were in Cedar a while ago Beckah needed some new pants so we just looked to see if there was anything. she had on a pair of fairly new black levis. We found a pair of shorts and left her pants on the ground for a minute to see what Lisa and Di thought. When we returned someone else was looking at her pants smiled picked them up and put them in their cart. of course, my daughter who saw it happen just laughed and didn't say a word to the lady (But I don't think I would have said anything to her either) so needless to say Rebeckah did get a new out fit that day.

1 comment:

  1. to funny, how gracious of her to just share. She gave the clothes right off of herself. =)

    ReplyDelete