You know Lynn and I ahve been married for 25 years. Lynn always says that it seems like 26 or when we were married 24 it seemed like 25. and then he will always tease and say well, I think I will keep for for a couple more days. Life is always interesting with him and I love it. When we were dating I asked him how I would be able to tell if he were teasing or not. He replied if his lips were moving he was teasing. Life is always an adventure with him, with almost never a dull moment!!
Now were planning on going and getting Rach. We are all so excited. I have wanted to go and get Rach sense she left on her mission and Lynn bless his heart added to my idea abd suggested we might as well go up to Nauvoo while we had to go that far. He travels so much his idea of a vacation in not traveling 3000 + miles. I appreciate a husband who is up to his ears in work yet he is willing to put his family first and take the time to go on vacation, when it would have been easier to just have Rachel fly home. I'm so thankful for Lynn I have been so blessed with im in my life.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is a great man. I love knowing men who put God and family first - he does.
ReplyDeleteah. what a sweet post. I love it. I can't believe Rachel is ready to come home already. I'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you. We love you guys so much!
ReplyDelete