Monday, May 24, 2010
Sod between the houses
The grass between the 2 houses ha been non existent for quite a while. I have tried acouple of times to plant grass but it seems to get tromples out. A new lady in our ward is not to impressed with grass so she took out all the grass inthe front yard. She had a sign on it "free". I took the sign off and then the boys and I went up to get it. Then we located Dan the Dugger. He was out getting topsoil and offered to bring us a load. He dumped the load as close to the grass as he could then he brought in his front end loader and dumped the dirt where we needed it. Jake and the rest of the boys tried to even it out and then we planted sod. It looks so nice. I will attach pictures. We will wear out the grass in spots where they go to the back yard to work but I will put something htere to protect it a bit. The children have loved it and have run back and forth. I have loved it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
can't wait to see the new green!
ReplyDelete