Mom was in charge of doing preschool today. The lesson said to teach the letter "U". All was going well until, she tried to teach them the sound 'U' makes. " 'U' makes the sound yuh. Yuh, Yuh, Unicorn!!!"
Rebeckah looked at ther Dad the other night and Said I know how to spell Gomer Pyle. Lynn wa surprised and said How? She smiled and said USMC :D
Matthew was watching the movie "The Prophet of the Restoration " Jake walked in and he looked up and smiled and said "Hi Jake, I missed you. I'm watching a cowboy movie it's about the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Lisa and Di came home for the weekend and Matthew said to Lisa. We havne't seen you much sense you moved out to your department
We ran to walmart and found flip flops really cheap. Laura picked out some for her, Rebeckah and Miriam. Then Laura thought about Matthew and asked if she should get some for him. I said no, Dad got him cowboy boots today. Matthew said "Yeah, I'm a cowboy not a sand maker.
"Jake, Happy Mother's Day!!" -Matthew
Matthew was out practicing riding his bike ...stopping and starting. He yelled "Dad, come look at my skid marks"!
Matthew: "Look these are cowboy pants." Diana: "Yup. You better put them on." Matthew: "Yeah, but they just have scars on them."
After Jake, Lisa, and Diana gave blood. . . "Some bad guys was gonna steal all of Jake's blood." -Matthew
"No black people movies!" -Jake
"See, look, duct tape can do it!" -Goose
"Sour means tasty!" -Matthew
While singing songs from Mulan, "How 'bout a girl who got a brain who always change her mind? NAH!" -Matthew
"I know! My hair looks nice everyday!" -Lisa
"Jake, You are a jerk!" -Mom (Jake made fun of her for crying when Rachel called.)
"That is awesome--what she did." -Rebeckah (after Angela took one bowl out of another.)
"I'm a loser, I'm a LOSER, I'm just the BIGGEST LOSER!!!" (We will leave out the name to protect the innocent!)
"Mom, Di's in my office chair!" -Matthew
"ACHOO! . . . I just thought of a sneeze." -Matthew
While flicking her forehead with her pinky finger, "Is this how you snap your head?" -Rebeckah
Ever since Jake moved in with us Matthew has been asking him questions every night all night long. After Dad talked to him he went to bed. When Jake came in Matthew said, "My dad said, 'no more questions.' He's mean!"
Rebeckah went up to Lisa and said "I can't get the camera to turn on." Lisa took it and couldn't get it on either so she asked, "Why won't the camera work?" Rebeckah replied 'I don't know... I just put it in the microwave."
We were talking about getting an RV, then Dad found an old tour bus. We were discussing pros and cons when dad mentioned that it had a bathroom. One of the boys was curious so he asked, "So, does it just dump your poo and stuff out onto the road?"
Ben: "Guys. Today is fast sunday." Matthew: "Nuh-uh. It's SLOW sunday!"
"Run Legs RUN!" -Matthew
"That wasn't me. That was my bum." -Matthew
" I have three brothers and . . . (hesitation) . . . a lot a sisters." -Matthew
"I think I am allergic to peanut butter. It makes my hands sticky." -Matthew
Matthew: "Look these are cowboy pants." Diana: "Yup. You better put them on." Matthew: "Yeah, but they just have scars on them."
Quick Insights
Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. If we yoke with the Savior our yokes will be easy and are burdens light
No comments:
Post a Comment