Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

I can't even tell you all how excited I am to blog today! After a long dry spell with no camera, (Yeah the Goose microwaved our old one), I GOT MY OWN CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS! Blogging will be so much more fun now! :)
For Christmas this year we had a few extra people: Randy, Jake, Grandpa & Grandma Johnson, and Angela, Joe and Alaina. It was a tight squeeze, but it was definitely worth it! It was a blast!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Well, we woke up around six to Dad yelling, "I got him! I got him!" We all jumped out of bed and were relieved when we saw that Dad missed Santa and got Angela instead. :) (She loved it.)

Now for the highlight. . . PRESENTS!

Mom's clock went out a while ago, so Lisa and I decided to get her this. We decided that bedtime is Diana:Angela/Joe/Alaina! :)
The girls (Grandma Johnson, Mom, Angela, Lisa, Diana, and Hannah) all got gigantic rings! Dad made them! We are all so excited!
Mine is the best. . . by far. :)
Angela made a little doll for the Goose and she loved it!
The boys got snowboards and have loved them so far. They tried them out on the little hill by grandpa's house, but that wasn't quite good enough, so they had to take them to a bigger hill. :)Matthew got a Buzz Lightyear. He loved it so much he wouldn't let it out of his sight.
Last, but definitely not least, we got a little bit of Christmas cheeer from Uncle Phillip. . .

Oh yeah. . . we also have proof that Bigfoot is real. . . either that or we scared the pee out of Rudolf. :) GROSS!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment