Computers are really amazing things exept when you have stupid things on them like a virus or a trogen, appently we had a trogen and it's worse than a virus is what I hear. So this guy came over and got rid of it and when we tried to log into anything like our blog, or e-mail it said that the cookies weren't accepted so the guy had to come and fix it again so now I can actually can do something with my computer!
Nothings really new so I'll tell you about my day honestly I didn't really do anything I did remake my bed and I did Diana's bed with Lisa and we made it so that her head was on the oppisite side than it usually is and we put the pillow on the other side. I'm pretty excited to see her expression. It will be pretty intense. :D
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you got your computer fixed! Wish I could be there to see Dianna's face! That's a really good idea....I'm going to have to try that one!
ReplyDelete